Everyone concerned with OLD CHURCH C.E.[C] PRIMARY SCHOOL will aim to provide, through a Christian ethos, a happy, caring and industrious atmosphere, in which children are not only encouraged to work hard and play hard, but also to show care and respect to one another.
We will endeavour to :
- constantly strive for solid improvement in all we do, so that each child is given the best possible educational experiences.
- enable all individuals to benefit from a wide range of educational opportunities. No child will experience inequality of opportunity because of their race, gender, creed, age or economic status.
- identify and meet all special educational needs.
- recognise that the school's greatest assets are their pupils, and to raise expectations of each pupil's capability, ensuring every effort is made to meet their pastoral needs.
- recognise that the school's greatest resource is its staff and to provide all appropriate support and professional development.
- recognise that the home school partnership is paramount and every effort to promote this will be made.
- promote partnerships with, for example, outside supporting agencies such as the Local Authority, Church, Social Services, Police, Health and other Public Services.
- continue to ensure that the school is seen as part and parcel of the local community and will play its part in enhancing community life.
- publicise achievement and disseminate examples of good practice.